We are committed to safeguarding and preserving your privacy and promise never to release personal details to any outside company for mailing or marketing purposes.
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
1. Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed an the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
2. Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
3. Information that you provided when you communicate with us by any means.
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
1. To provide information to you that you request from us relation to our products or services.
2. To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you.
3. To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
We will not disclose your personal information to any other party except where we are legally required to by law.
To make use of the on-line shopping and personalized features of our website, your computer will need to accept cookies. Our cookies are used to inform and improve your browsing experience. It is statistical data and does not identify any personal details whatsoever. You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline cookies if you wish. This can be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
We acknowledge and comply with the Data Protection ACT1998
Data Protection Officer
Ioma Sunshine Limited